Bonuses paid weekly!
What else does Trademark offer?
Competitive pay, generous bonuses, tips for much of the event staff, and the flexibility of a part-time schedule for those that choose to join us on a part-time basis.
For those that choose a full-time path, Trademark also offers medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401k, generous incentive programs for select positions, and more.
More importantly, Trademark offers to all the support of a team, including management, that is actively engaged in exceeding the expectations of our clients and co-workers, collaborating every day to improve, and treating each other with respect and compassion.
Additionally, with six venues across the local area, Trademark offers not only consistent, stable opportunities to work, but also plentiful opportunities to grow and develop with a growing company eager to develop and promote top performers.
About This Role
The Landscaper is responsible for working independently and with a team to ensure successful garden maintenance that exceeds customer expectations. This includes gathering and executing upon venue-opening and event-day maintenance requirements. Additionally, the Landscaper is responsible for collaborating with partners throughout the organization including event management, event coordination, and event-day staff to ensure exceptional service. Energy, enthusiasm, the ability to execute, and passion for the work, the people, and the customers are key to achieving success in this role.
Perform venue gardening duties, including leaf-blowing, planting, watering, trimming, and garden maintenance, ensuring plant growth while adhering to event timeline responsibilities in an efficient manner
Perform all venue-opening duties including opening locked gates and tents, lifting and moving furniture, disposing of trash, ensuring sites are presentable for guests
Perform minor maintenance duties when necessary
Assist with event-day floral and greenery design as needed.
Assist the event coordinator and venue openers with set-up duties when necessary
Communicate effectively with clients and internal partners to successfully execute events
Adhere to safety, grooming and appearance standards
Partner with teammates throughout the organization to drive operational efficiency and excellent customer experience
Other duties as assigned
- Grounds maintenance required or general labor role preferred
- Experience with irrigation systems, basic lawn maintenance
- Must be able to safely operate maintenance equipment and tools
- Ability to stand or walk for eight (8) hours or more in a fast-paced, indoor/outdoor environment requiring movement
- Ability to reach with hands and arms in any direction and kneel, stoop, bend and climb stairs
- Ability to lift/carry up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to work independently and complete daily activities according to work schedule
- Ability to use equipment and tools properly and safely
- Bi-lingual (Spanish and English) language skills a plus
Trademark Core Behaviors:
- Passion for Exceeding Expectations
- Collaboration with Client and Colleagues
- Ethics without Compromise
For more than 20 years, Trademark Venues and its team have provided the best in premier weddings in Southern California. Starting with one venue in 2001, Trademark Venues has grown to six wedding venues, a beautiful client services hub, and a gorgeous garden wholesale center. We are pleased to have the ability to offer these venues and services to our wonderful clients for their special events. Just as importantly, we are pleased that our growth enabled us to employ more than 200 area people and contribute to programs supporting our communities