- Proven work experience in the HVAC, Propane, and Oil industry.
- Advanced knowledge of propane (LP) systems
- Advanced knowledge of home heating systems
- Willingness to learn and grow
- Ability to solve problems and repair equipment on site
- Ability to use provided technology devices
- Service oriented
Education, Certification, Licenses Required:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- CDL (preferred but not required)
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Hazmat and Tankers endorsements (preferred but not required)
- Propane & Natural Gas Technician Certification: Delivery, Tank Setters, Appliance Connection & Service Technician
- EPA certification (preferred but not required)
Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license and an insurable driving record.
- Full health benefits package
- 401K plan and matching opportunity
- License and certification pay
- Paid Holidays to include paid-time off
Position requires the ability to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch and manipulate (lift, carry, move) light to heavy weights of 10 to 80 lbs. Good hand eye coordination, arm hand and finger dexterity, including the ability to grasp and visual acuity to operate equipment is required. Frequent sitting, reaching with hands and arms. Incumbent must be able to speak and hear.
Consider such factors as exposure to chemicals, exposure to outside climate-temperature, sun, wet, etc., PPE requirements and any others.
The physical demands described above are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Must be able to function in a principle-based organization that has a culture built on a strong obligation to our mission which is to provide outstanding value, service, safety, and support to our customers.