- Proven leadership and ability to drive area sales
- Must be able to coach and motivate a team
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills
- Good listening skills
- Proficient in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Service oriented
- Ability to attain necessary certifications to ensure plant success
Education, Certification, Licenses Required:
- Bachelor’s degree, Associates degree or equivalent experience in a related field or similar field
- Must have a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Employer-paid life insurance policy
- Paid-time off (PTO) and paid holidays
- 401k plan and company match
The position requires the ability to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch and manipulate (lift, carry, move) light to heavy weights of 10 lbs. to 80 lbs. Good hand eye coordination, arm hand and finger dexterity, including the ability to grasp and visual acuity to operate equipment is required. Frequent sitting, reaching with hands and arms.
Consider such factors as exposure to chemicals, exposure to outside climate-temperature, sun, wet, etc., PPE requirements and any others.
The physical demands described above are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Must be able to function in a principle-based organization that has a culture built on a strong obligation to our mission which is to provide outstanding value, service, safety, and support to our customers.