Field Service Technician
Stratix Systems is a progressive, award winning Imaging and IT company, and named an INC 5000 USA fastest growing company the past two years. We provide a full range of services to small and medium-sized businesses including: Business-Class Printing and Imaging Devices (Copiers, Scanners, Printers, etc) and managed IT & other Cloud-hosted Services.
We are accepting resumes for an Imaging Field Service Technician to support clients throughout the Central and Eastern PA region, as well as New Jersey. This is a wonderful opportunity to join a great team, get a tremendous amount of hands-on experience and operate as a key player on the front lines with our clients, equipping them with the support they need to achieve their organizational objectives.
We are a client service business and our responsiveness is of the utmost importance to our process. We service our clients quickly and efficiently, but always with a human touch. If you are looking for a career opportunity that offers paid training and growth potential, Stratix Systems is the place for you!
The Field Service Technician will:
- Travel to client sites within an assigned geographic area to repair and maintain office equipment (fax, copier, printer)
- Ensure continued communication with Imaging team Field Manager, Dispatch and Client
- Maintain an organized parts inventory in vehicle at all times
- Manage your inventory and update it daily to ensure adequate quantity is available as needed
Stratix Systems offers:
- Competitive compensation including bonus potential
- Company provided vehicle or car allowance, whichever you prefer
- Tools, training and Stratix golf shirts provided
- Comprehensive health insurance program
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and paid Company holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Flexible spending account
- Tuition reimbursement