IT Help Desk Technician
Stratix Systems is growing and seeking an entry-level IT Help Desk Technician to join our team!
This is an incredible opportunity to join an innovative, growing industry leader and be an integral part of our dynamic team. Our IT Help Desk Technician is responsible for resolving incoming requests for technical assistance on standard commercial and proprietary computer applications. Ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities and fluctuations in workflow are requirements. We are looking for a calm, cool, and collected professional who provides exceptional customer service to both internal and external clients by being timely, professional, courteous, polite and process and detail-oriented. Consistent customer care, quality standards, and reporting requirements are core competencies of the position.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include, but are not limited to:
- Provide comprehensive remote technical support services to Stratix clients
- Take all steps to troubleshoot issues reported. Resolve issue or escalate appropriately.
- Take all necessary steps to ensure customer satisfaction throughout the call
- Create and submit detailed call logs documenting customer interactions in ConnectWise. Confirm and update customer profile information as needed
- Follow all documented escalation procedures, including hand off times, for issues requiring intervention/escalation
- Follow all documented procedures to handle open calls, including monitoring open call queues, placing follow up phone calls, etc.
- Maintain technical proficiency in all applications utilized by clients supported
- Display a wide degree of creativity and latitude; Think independently and ‘outside the box’ for solutions.
- Perform customer support related tasks and special projects as assigned by management
- Liaise as necessary inter-departmentally to seek resolutions to all issues reported
- Participate in client events, as appropriate (resource on site, client training, etc.)
- Other duties as assigned