Ingo Money’s Senior Quality Assurance Analyst is a critical member of the Payments team and is responsible for the testing and validation processes for code delivery. In addition to the actual execution of the testing process, the candidate’s responsibilities will include continuous improvement of the overall QA process to create efficiencies and automation as well as increase quality of delivery. The candidate will be responsible for managing relationships with internal teams spanning from technology to business and product and demonstrate strong collaboration and coordination skills with a focus on detail.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities
- Create complete and detailed test plans in the iterative process of product development through project milestones. Test plans and cases should be detailed with steps to complete, details of expected results for comparison and input data. Test plans should also be able to be handed off to co-workers and test automation engineers for ready execution.
- Evaluate delivered artifacts through each product delivery iteration and provide expectations to the project team for completion of each given iteration of the test plan to be codified into the project plan to inform delivery expectations of the plan.
- Learn and demonstrate product knowledge in assessing and creating test plans, provide feedback to teams via appropriate channels (tickets, bug filings etc.) for all unexpected results.
- Create test plans for non-product development initiatives as required.
- Create / follow processes to update regression test plans to account for new functionality.
- Create / follow process to work with automation engineers to automate testing and optimize go forward testing efforts. Ensure QA function maintains process with automation engineers to validate and document automated tests and testing results.
- Support code deployments with post-deployment test plans that provide teams with the ability to perform immediate(critical) validation required test set and extended(non-critical) validation test sets.
- Coordinate and receive code reviewed items, maintain and guide progress of testing through each environment. Provide regular updates and escalations with recommendations for resolution.