At Walton Arts Center/Walmart AMP, we strive to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay and do their best work. We pride ourselves on bringing the best entertainment to our audiences in Northwest Arkansas, and we know our organization runs on the hard work and dedication of our passionate and creative employees.
Our organizations’ dedication to promoting diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion is clearly reflected in our values: Relevance; Inclusivity; Sustainability; Excellence. Diversity is a commitment at Walton Arts Center/Walmart AMP. We are fully focused on equality and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us unique.
Walton Arts Center Inc. operates two campuses: a 1,100-seat proscenium theatre and 269-seat black box in Fayetteville and an 11,000-capacity outdoor Amphitheatre known as the Walmart AMP in Rogers, AR. Walton Arts Center is celebrating its 30th Anniversary as Arkansas’ premier performing arts center and Walmart AMP has consistently been one of Billboard's top-rated amphitheaters producing 30 plus concerts per season.
Located in the beautiful Ozark Mountains, NWA (as the locals refer to it) includes Benton, Washington and Madison counties, with five cities: Bentonville, Fayetteville, Rogers, Springdale and Siloam Springs. The economic opportunity is unparalleled, but so is the lifestyle — see: 400-plus miles of mountain biking trails and paved pathways, a thriving arts community complete with world-class performing arts center and museums, a legitimate beer and food scene, and live music to enjoy. Best of all, it’s a place where everyone is welcome.
Members of our Facilities Crew work closely with the Facility Services Manager and their team members together to upkeep and prepare our buildings and grounds for our shows, events, and patron functions.
Principal Responsibilities (Essential Functions)
- Work as a team to maintain a clean and welcoming atmosphere for all staff and patrons, including but not limited to: cleaning offices, breakrooms, lobbies, event spaces, bathrooms, and floors, as well as regular refuse collection and disposal.
- Execute the set-up & break-down of items needed in public spaces & events, such as couches, tables, chairs, trash & recycling receptacles, and other items as requested.
- Assist with various requests from the Facility Services Manager, other facilities crew members, and coworkers from other departments as needed.
- Transport packages delivered to WAC / AMP to various locations around the campus.
- Maintain security and safety requirements as defined by operations guidelines.
- Provide support to groundskeeper and gardener as needed to maintain exterior standards of cleanliness.
- Assist with other maintenance tasks and special projects as requested.
- Maintain professional working relationships with teammates, fellow staff members from other departments, vendors, patrons, and tenants of leased spaces.
- Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures