As a CMMS Manager, you will play a key leadership role within the Gotham Greens Maintenance & Safety organization, managing our computerized maintenance management system and ensuring efficient maintenance operations and high operational integrity of our critical greenhouse equipment. This position reports to the Director of Maintenance & Safety and will be integral in the development and optimization of our network maintenance management system. In addition to program development, responsibilities will include monitoring greenhouse asset maintenance, critical inventory, vendor management, and procurement & sourcing.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Partner with organizational leadership to develop and optimize a world-class maintenance management system.
- Own the development of integrated purchasing between finance and maintenance.
- Own the day-to-day management and integrity of the network MMS system.
- Assist Site Leadership with scheduling of all network preventative maintenance.
- Create and assign work orders to team members in collaboration with Site Maintenance Supervisors as required.
- Capture site labor utilization and ensure timely actioning of work orders and maintenance.
- Report Work Order Aging, PM/CM completion, labor, and associated system data.
- Ensure network greenhouses have an accurately stocked storeroom of critical and spare parts.
- Ensure on hand inventory is accurately reflected in the MMS.
- Direct site inventory cycle counts, audits, and spot checks to ensure compliance.
- Partner with Finance team to source, procure, and track critical inventory purchases.
- Partner with individual sites to ensure vendor maintenance contracts/agreements are current.
- Assess and manage vendor performance, timeliness, and spend.
- Prepare detailed assessments of site performance in accordance with network & site critical KPI’s.
WHO YOU ARE
- 3+ years of experience operating MMS/ERP systems in maintenance/manufacturing role.
- Strong knowledge of maintenance tools and commercial equipment (HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical, Construction).
- Degree in Industrial/Manufacturing Engineering, Supply Chain Management, or another related field.
- Certifications/Experience in Six Sigma/Lean methodologies.
- Leadership of CMMS/ERP implementation with close coordination with system design team.
- Experience with regulatory compliance.
- Experience collaborating with cross-functional teams and departments.
WHO WE ARE
Gotham Greens is on a mission to transform how and where fresh produce is grown. We are a pioneer in urban indoor agriculture and a leading fresh produce and food company. Through our national network of local high-tech farms, Gotham Greens delivers fresh, long-lasting, and delicious leafy greens, herbs, salad dressings and pesto dip all year round to retail, restaurant, and foodservice customers.
Today, Gotham Greens has 9 locations with 600,000+ sq. ft. of hydroponic greenhouses across six U.S. states and over 400 team members. Since its launch in 2011, Gotham Greens has grown from a single urban rooftop greenhouse in Brooklyn, N.Y., to a multi-state greenhouse operator and one of the largest hydroponic leafy green producers in North America.