Runyon Saltzman, Inc. a leading Sacramento-based full-service, integrated communications firm is looking for an account manager to join our unique client service team. This person will work on a variety of the agency’s social marketing and advertising accounts, working closely with other departments to oversee creative, paid media, collateral and other projects, managing subcontractors and keeping an eye on budgets.
The ideal candidate is detail oriented, highly organized and accustomed to responding to client needs quickly. He or she must work well with a team but be adept at leading, too, in addition to having:
- Excellent writing and editing skills.
- A talent for delivering clean, well thought-out presentations.
- Knowledge of campaign strategies utilizing various media, outreach and public relations tactics.
- An ability to stay ahead of the curve.
- Creative and strategic thinking ability.
A bachelor’s degree and two-to- three years of relevant experience are required. Prior employment in an agency is desired.