- Ability to establish and develop both internal and external relationships, present sales proposals and build client accounts.
- Entrepreneurial mindset to maximize business growth from assigned territory.
- Understands the liquid energy business and is an expert on products, business segments and selling process.
- Ensure accuracy of orders, purchase orders, pricing and assist in logistics.
- Develop and implement effective sales strategy.
- Maintain a high level of customer service for existing propane and refined fuels customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Establishes strong relationships with prospective customers and suppliers using various prospecting and business development techniques.
- Develop and execute a sales plan for their specific geographic area to maintain a high level of effective sales call activity and increase productivity.
- Networks with decision-makers in targeted client organizations to lead them to the Bleyhl Farm Service solution.
- Makes the appropriate time commitment to build the internal and external client relationships both during normal work hours and special events.
- Protects Bleyhl Farm Service from competitive threats, maintaining and sharing excellent competitive intelligence.
- Prepares and presents sales proposals to current and prospective customers.
- Coordinates with operations staff for efficient and timely delivery of product.
- Understand and execute the price arbitrage in and between petroleum markets.
- Maintains working knowledge of applications and customer solutions.
- Attends periodic meetings and training classes as required.
- Prepares complete and accurate paperwork based on corporate policy and procedures.
- Is proficient in the regular use of the CRM tool for new account acquisition.
- Assist in managing account receivables for customer portfolio.
- Utilize software for placing orders and establish pricing.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must have all sales skills necessary to independently prospect assigned geographic territory, probe to discover needs, present solutions, and secure new business.
- Must be able to maintain a high level of productivity through careful time management across assigned territory.
- Must have complete understanding of propane, refined fuels, lubricant and agricultural products and services.
- Valid Driver’s license with the ability to travel within the local area, including customer visits, district visits, and trade shows.
- Ability to utilize all Microsoft office products and proprietary software.
Education and Experience Required:
- High school education or equivalent required. College degree preferred.
- 3- years sales experience required with a demonstrated record of sales success and goal attainment.
- Liquid energy sales experience preferred, but not required.
- Agribusiness background, preferred.
Bleyhl Farm Service is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. The Company does not discriminate based on race, color, sex, national origin, disability, age, gender identity, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other legally protected class in its practices. Bleyhl Farm Service is a Drug Free Workplace. Candidates must be willing to submit to a pre-employment criminal background check.