The Continental Automotive Group is an exceptional place to be, and lucky for you, we're recruiting! We are a locally-owned, family-operated company with locations in North/Central Austin and San Juan, TX. Our stores' rapid growth has created amazing advancement opportunities for our Service Technicians and Technician Apprentices. We proudly offer paid training, sign on bonuses, performance reviews, and upward mobility. If this sounds like something you'd enjoy, we want to hear from you! Come join our family of employees; take part in this promising career path and have the chance to serve our customers.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Must have held a valid driver's license for at least 1 year
- Must be at least 18 years of age to be considered
- Responsible for maintaining all manufacturer self-studies
- Able to perform comprehensive repairs to Mercedes vehicles
- Minimum of 2 years Mercedes experience preferred
- Required to hold a valid State Inspector's license
- Must be able to lift at least 50 pounds
- Must demonstrate utmost care for all vehicle repairs performed
- Flexibility in scheduling within the hours of 7:30am-5:30pm Monday through Friday
- 8am-5pm every other Saturday
If this sounds like something you'd enjoy, we want to hear from you! Come join our family of employees; take part in getting on a promising career path and have the chance to serve our customers.
CAG is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse, equal, and inclusive workplace and our recruiting process reflects this commitment.
As a forward-thinking, adaptive, and supportive company, we seek others who care about providing a transformational environment where everyone has a voice and opportunities to succeed. We encourage all interested candidates to submit an application.
Transformational Not Transactional - Be Transformational
- We do what we say we're going to do
- We encourage and support each other
- We're committed to continuous growth
- We're all goal-setters
- We promise to be mentors/mentees
- We create and are part of high-performing teams