About Empire Office
Empire Office is the largest commercial furniture dealer in the world, with over 75 years of experience and more than 400 full-time employees across the country. We are the preeminent Steelcase dealer in the United States and support a list of more than 400 manufacturers. We partner with best-in-class architects, designers, brokers, craftsmen, and manufacturers to deliver proven workspace solutions. With creative and cost-effective results, we address business challenges and activate brands.
Empire Office is currently seeking a New Business Development Salesperson in our Tampa Showroom to join our growing team. The function of this position is to prospect for furniture revenue opportunities with companies that have 50 or more office workers and to provide quality based products and knowledge-based solutions. The position will be responsible for increasing market share and profitability by cultivating client trust through account oversight and our commitments.
- Develop and implement a geographic prospecting plan focused on accounts w/>50 office workers
- Prospecting plan to include cold calling, networking and lead follow-up
- Furniture project focus including ancillary products and furniture services
- Utilize Empire marketing materials to present company capabilities and messaging
- Provide prompt and courteous service to internal and external customers
- Share Empire Story and promote depth and breadth of resources he or she provides
- Promote the unique capabilities, knowledge and expertise he/she posses to client
- Understand the competitive the competitive field for proper product positioning
- Continually proactive strategic social relationship building
- Carry out forecasting and account planning
- Act as the quarterback throughout the sales process by facilitating and managing all steps involved
- Coordinate necessary actions as they are carried by the Sales Administrator or Project Manager
- The position requires the individual never loses sight of the client needs and expectations to maintain a positive relationship with all clients.