NOW OFFERING SIGN ON BONUSES!
Over the last 25 years, the Lyon-Waugh Auto Group has distinguished itself as a boutique, luxury automotive dealer, with a reputation for providing outstanding workplace culture and benefits. With 8 luxury brands across the north shore and southern New Hampshire, you are sure to find your place on our team!
Our Mercedes-Benz of Burlington dealership has immediate opportunities for Experienced Diesel Technicians for our Mercedes Sprinter line.
- Sign-on bonuses! $1000 for Entry level, $3000 for Experienced, $5000 for Brand Certified!!
- Competitive wages!
- Tool program for Entry-Level Technicians
- Team leaders and trainers at every location!
- Amazing benefits package go to (www.lwagcareers.com to see the full package)
What you will do:
- Diagnose, repair, perform and maintain vehicles as described on repair order in accordance with factory standards
- Promote and attain standards for superior workmanship
- Diagnose the cause of vehicle malfunctions and recommend/perform appropriate repairs
- Examine vehicle to identify necessary repair or maintenance items that may not be included on the repair order, and communicate to Service Advisor or Shop Foreman
- Communicate with the Parts Department to obtain needed parts
- Notify Service Advisor or Shop Foreman immediately if additional work is needed, if work outlined on repair order is not needed, or if repairs cannot be completed by the time promised.
- Clearly and accurately document all work performed
- Road test vehicles as required, or refer to the inspection technician as appropriate
- Attend and successfully complete factory training as required by factory. Keep abreast of factory technical bulletins
- Follow warranty material disposition procedures. Save and tag parts of the jobs if required by the customer