NOW OFFERING SIGN ON BONUSES!
Mercedes-Benz of Burlington, part of the Lyon-Waugh Auto Group, has an exciting opportunity for experienced Diesel Technicians for our Mercedes Sprinter line. Competitive pay, state-of-the-art facilities and full benefits are just a few things the Lyon-Waugh Auto Group offers. If you are looking for a luxury dealer group to call "home" look no further!
Recognition, community and transparency are core values that are proudly embraced and we strive to treat every customer and employee like family. We have a "promote from within" philosophy which is why we ensure all of our employees are mentored for success in this position.
- Sign-on bonuses! $1000 for Entry level, $3500 for Experienced, $5000 for Brand Certified!!
- Competitive wages!
- Tool program for Entry-Level Technicians
- Team leaders and trainers at every location!
- Proven to be the best benefits package of all New England Dealers - The LWAG pays 70% of healthcare costs for single and family plans Featuring NO DEDUCTIBLES and LOW premiums.
Mercedes-Benz of Burlington is currently seeking an experienced Diesel Technician to join their Sprinter team!
What you will do:
- Diagnose, repair, perform and maintain vehicles as described on repair order in accordance with factory standards
- Promote and attain standards for superior workmanship
- Diagnose the cause of vehicle malfunctions and recommend/perform appropriate repairs
- Examine vehicle to identify necessary repair or maintenance items that may not be included on the repair order, and communicate to Service Advisor or Shop Foreman
- Communicate with the Parts Department to obtain needed parts
- Notify Service Advisor or Shop Foreman immediately if additional work is needed, if work outlined on repair order is not needed, or if repairs cannot be completed by the time promised.
- Clearly and accurately document all work performed
- Road test vehicles as required, or refer to the inspection technician as appropriate
- Attend and successfully complete factory training as required by factory. Keep abreast of factory technical bulletins
- Follow warranty material disposition procedures. Save and tag parts of the jobs if required by the customer