Who You Are:
We are looking for candidates who have:
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and consistently to high standards.
- Demonstrated ability to work cheerfully as part of a team under sometimes stressful conditions.
- Must be willing and able to work evenings and weekends.
- Professional experience in hospitality preferred.
- Able to acquire a county food handler’s card upon hire.
*All NatureBridge Employees are required to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Final shot must occur 15 days or more before the start date. Here is the link to our full policy: NatureBridge COVID-19 Vaccination Policy. You must also pass a background check in order to be eligible for employment.
Why should you join the NatureBridge team?
- We are a mission-driven organization that values your contributions and supports you in making a positive impact on youth and the environment
- You will get to work in a beautiful natural setting with other dedicated staff who are passionate about their work and the environment
- Become part of a hard-working team that likes to make their work fun.
NatureBridge is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and does not discriminate based on any protected category, including, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, gender expression (including transgender expression or pregnancy), political affiliation, age, immigration status or disability. We encourage qualified applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply. Please let us know if you require any accommodation.
How To Apply:
Submit your application to our Online Career Portal. Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis until the position is filled