Are you passionate about transforming math education? Do you want to apply your math knowledge and design skills to create the world's best interactive digital math experiences? MIND Research Institute is the creator of ST Math, a breakthrough approach to learning mathematics using spatial temporal models embedded into interactive puzzles based on neuroscience and the way the brain learns.
The position will live at the heart of our interactive content production, working collaboratively with mathematicians, designers, artists, and engineers to produce our learning games and interactive content. Using your mathematical genius you will define learning outcomes, design games and interactive activities that actualize them, take them through production and place them into the hands of students.
Do you have what it takes to join our team?
- Are you passionate about changing math education and applying technology to impact it at scale?
- Are you a math educator with design chops or a designer with math education experience?
- Do you think so deeply about content and learning that you invent novel and more efficient methods of learning?
- Do you iterate countless times anything you design and still look for more ways to make it better?
- Are you committed to empowering a diverse audience of learners by integrating principles of diversity, equity, and inclusion and into the education experience?
- Are you ready to apply your talents and also humble enough to learn? Can you share work samples to showcase your approach to design, both how you think through design challenges, and finished product?
Did you answer, Yes! Or even, Absolutely! To the above? Great! Lets get down to specifics.