High Touch Technologies is a software, technology, and communications company that provides services and support to all industries. We bring the human touch to technology by expanding your existing technology and communications capabilities while engineering dependable business solutions. High Touch is committed to fostering growth-minded, secure business development.
Manage the day-to-day operations of the Technology Solutions Support team and supervise assigned personnel. Report and analyze key performance indicators as well as provide leadership, input and guidance to ensure efficiency within the department and premier customer service for our customers. Assist Sales with developing proposals and provide oversight for project management.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the support team through staffing, reporting and analyzing key performance indicators such as team member productivity/efficiency, call trends, time to answer/solution, open/closed tickets and employee attendance.
- Develop agendas, conduct meetings and work tasks as needed to ensure departmental efficiency, proper resource allocation and an environment that allows employees to develop professionally and provide premier customer service to customers.
- Provide effective leadership and supervision of direct reports, assisting in direction and assignment of work priorities to ensure timely and accurate solutions to client problems.
- Maintain staffing, manage conflict, conduct performance reviews, coach and discipline when appropriate, promote an open-door policy and encourage feedback and interaction with direct reports.
- Handle escalated client issues and interact with clients to ensure client satisfaction.
- Perform projects, tasks and duties as assigned.
- Assist Technology Solutions Sales staff with developing proposals, including recommending appropriate services and products, as well as a backup resource for site assessments.
- Take part in contributing thoughts and ideas to other members of management and employees for continued success of the business unit and HTT.
- Understand drivers of customer satisfaction and advocate for continual improvement in customer experience.
- Expected to be available via company issued phone to team members, direct reports and management (unless otherwise arranged).
- May be required to travel for company business or professional development.
- Lead, motivate and influence team members and direct reports.