Bonuses paid weekly!
What does Trademark offer?
Competitive pay, referral and other bonuses, tips for much of the event staff, and the flexibility of a part-time schedule for those that choose to join us on a part-time basis.
For those that choose a full-time path, Trademark also offers medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401k, generous incentive programs for select positions, and more.
More importantly, Trademark offers to all the support of a team, including management, that is actively engaged in exceeding the expectations of our clients and co-workers, collaborating every day to improve, and treating each other with respect and compassion.
Additionally, with six venues across the local area, Trademark offers not only consistent, stable opportunities to work, but also plentiful opportunities to grow and develop with a growing company eager to develop and promote top performers.
About This Role
The Housekeeping team member is responsible for working independently and with a team to ensure successful completion of assigned tasks and projects. This includes attending to our facilities to create and maintain a clean and orderly environment for our guests that will become a critical factor in maintaining and strengthening our reputation. Energy, enthusiasm, and passion for the work, the people, and the customers are key to achieving success in this role.
- Perform a variety of cleaning activities including, but not limited do, sweeping, mopping, dusting, and polishing
- Realign furniture and amenities according to prescribed layout
- Ensure all areas of venues are cared for and inspected according to organizational and departmental standards
- Notify management of any damaged equipment or furniture on-site at venues
- Deploys as needed to venues for information gathering and problem-solving
- Ensure an appropriate stock of consumable cleaning equipment at all locations
- One (1) year of housekeeping experience preferred
- Knowledge of cleaning sanitation products and methods
- Bi-lingual (Spanish and English) language skills a plus
- Ability to lift, push, and pull required loads up to 50 lbs
- Ability to walk and stand, reach, kneel, and bend extensively as required
Trademark Core Behaviors:
- Passion for Exceeding Expectations
- Collaboration with Client and Colleagues
- Ethics without Compromise
For more than 20 years, Trademark Venues and its team have provided the best in premier weddings in Southern California. Starting with one venue in 2001, Trademark Venues has grown to six wedding venues, a beautiful client services hub, and a gorgeous garden wholesale center. We are pleased to have the ability to offer these venues and services to our wonderful clients for their special events. Just as importantly, we are pleased that our growth enabled us to employ more than 200 area people at the start of 2020 and contribute to programs supporting our communities and other communities less fortunate.