Core Bank is an accomplished Community Bank located in the Greater Omaha, NE and Kansas City, KS areas. We are not a mere collection of buildings or a place just to work or manage money – we are a community of friends, neighbors and partners in making life just a little bit better. Our culture – what we call our Recipe for Awesome - creates an environment that’s a great place to bank - and a great place to work. It ensures we grow together, learn together, and have fun doing it.
At Core Bank, our Vision is to be a truly remarkable company that just happens to be a bank. And, if you just happen to want to work somewhere truly remarkable, then we’d love to get to know you. To learn more about what makes us – us, explore www.corebankcareers.com.
We are looking for a talented, hardworking and enthusiastic individual to join our Retail Banking team as a Banking Center Manager III - Business Development for our West Omaha location!
The Banking Center Manager III (BCM) must assume an ownership attitude with a bottom-line mentality. Responsible for the leadership and growth of a full service retail banking center. Provides sales and service of bank products. Originates and services loan products and deposit services. Administers company policy relating to deposit and loan operations, including compliance. Assist all bank staff in the development of new business and expand existing customer relationships. The Banking Center Manager III will manage a portfolio of customers and is responsible for the growth of this portfolio. It is the expectation that a Banking Center Manager III work with internal partners for focused sales on joint opportunities, consistently network in the community, cultivate centers of influence, work with existing customers to expand relationships, and conduct direct prospecting.
Summary of essential job functions:
- Perform Teller, Universal Banker and Assistant Banking Center Manager essential job functions.
- Mentor staff to ensure they are knowledgeable of bank products and services and proficient in sales techniques, to effectively identify, sell and deliver financial services to the customer.
- Train, coach, counsel, and provide general direction and guidance to direct reports. This includes going out with the Assistant Manager(s) and Universal Banker(s) on consumer and business visits.
- Generate new deposit and loan business to the banking center by networking with the resources around your banking center (businesses, churches, schools, etc.) and by building a personal network of contacts.
- Maximize current banking center relationships by establishing a strong sales and customer service culture, good follow-up procedures, and warm calling efforts.
- Responsible for meeting or exceeding sales and service goals for a retail banking center, in accordance with the bank’s overall objectives, as well as assisting other Banking Center Managers.
- Assist in development and implementation of policies and operating procedures to ensure maximum customer service and meeting of company goals and objectives.
- Manage and administer the banking center retail services including new accounts, account relationship servicing, direct consumer loan products, and banking center operations.
- Make recommendations regarding selection of new employees, salary increases, promotions, disciplinary actions and terminations.
- Set performance standards, gives ongoing feedback and conducts effective performance management.
- Review time clock and PTO for accuracy
- Perform internal audit on teller drawers and vault.
- Responsible for NSF decisions for client base.
- Responsible for Collection on overdrawn deposit accounts and past due loans