- A minimum of 3 years of experience with SQL queries or database level analysis
- At least 5 years of experience conducting payer relations with insurance companies
- Proficient understanding of HIPAA ANSI formats (837I, 837P, 837D, 835, 270, 271, 276, 277, 997, NCPDP D.0) and HIPAA EDI response messaging
- Ability to maintain a calm temperament with clients and fellow staff members during high intensity situations
- Must be able to represent the company in professional manner always as a senior member of the company
- Analytical expertise with documenting functional and software issues to assist with resolving EDI issues
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher, preferably in Management Information Systems or Management
- Must agree to and pass an FBI Fingerprint background check
- Must have a clean financial record
Candidates must be able to successfully pass an initial criminal and credit clearance.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.