The Marketing Coordinator shall support Project Control of Texas, Inc. and their two divisions, PC Sports and Rice & Gardner, which offer owner’s representative and program/project management services to clients in all types of commercial construction. Our client base, both existing and potential, is nationwide and comes from both the private and public sectors. Our work is obtained through Request for Qualifications/Proposals, as well as through requested information packets from referrals.
The Marketing Coordinator’s primary responsibility is working closely with the President of Project Control and leadership to support the marketing efforts of the company with the goal of increasing profitability and market share. A close working relationship and regular communication with the principals and senior staff is a key part of this job.
Employee shall have the following minimum duties and responsibilities:
RFQ/RFO Proposals and Teaming Interviews
Lead internal planning meetings and gather information, write, design, layout, produce and coordinate delivery of marketing submittals and correspondence to include:
- Request for Qualifications/Proposals (RFQ/RFPs).
- Teaming and Subconsultant Opportunities.
- Requests for Information Packets (project / client specific information).
- Lead design and coordination of interview materials, including presentations, leave behinds and additional material as requested by Project Team.
Manage and coordinate systems and processes including:
- Maintenance of employee resumes.
- Updating and maintenance of databases (project information, boilerplate information, financials information, photography, etc.).
Marketing Initiatives Development and Implementation
Support the design, copywriting, layout, production, quality control and distribution of marketing collateral, and other marketing initiatives including, but not limited to:
- General company brochures.
- Project / Client / Industry specific brochures.
- Photos, design, and other graphic needs for initiatives.
- Assistance with press releases and other public relations materials.
- Ensure delivery of materials to appropriate outlets.
- Assistance with ad development and distribution to appropriate publications.
- Conference/Trade-Show/Event marketing materials.
- Specialty items design and development.
- Assistance with developing and managing social media content.
Contribute to and support special projects when appropriate including, but not limited to:
- Assistance with Employee Newsletter articles.
- Corporate strategic initiatives.
- Corporate Strategic Planning sessions and information.
- Produce materials/signage/specialty items for seminars and other events for all offices to include design, production, and mailing of invitations and generate follow-up marketing collateral.
Participate in and help facilitate ongoing professional and community development including, but not limited to:
- Continuing on-the-job training and specialized training (better business techniques, software training, and continuing education).
- Involvement in professional and community organizations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.