We are hiring a Call Center Representative in North Seattle! This position creates an exceptional member experience by discovering our member’s financial needs and offering products and services that will save them money, earn them more and make their lives more convenient. This position handles all aspects of the member experience in a high-volume inbound Call Center. The Call Center Representative processes transactions, educates members on alternate ways to transact on their accounts, establishes new member accounts and loans, and discovers and recommends additional products and services that would benefit members. Our Call Center Representatives experience an excellent work-life balance and are only scheduled Monday through Friday between the hours of 7:45 a.m. and 5:30 p.m., no weekends and 10 paid holidays off!
Who We Are. . .
Verity has been a local member-owned credit union offering a full range of financial products and services to our members since 1933. Verity means truth---and this guides our actions. Honesty may not be the easiest approach, but it is the right one. We are the only financial institution in the Pacific Northwest that is a part of the Global Alliance for Banking on Values (GABV), one of 54 financial institutions around the globe committed to a triple bottom line approach to our banking, which means that people, planet and prosperity are at the heart of everything we do.
We take pride in our work. Our mission and vision guide our daily activities, and we need motivated individuals to lead our success. Verity is committed to being a top employer in Washington and we are honored to be a 2019 National 101 Best & Brightest Company based on our employee's own reviews
We Believe. . .
- Trust is earned each day.
- Learning is lifelong; it never stops.
- People come first, before the bottom line.
- Community engagement propels us forward.
- Teamwork is the foundation of our success.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Answers member questions and resolves problems with members’ accounts
- Listens to members, identify their needs, and offer appropriate products and service
- Assist in the onboarding of new members
- Originate consumer loan, mortgage purchase and refinance applications
- Processing and funding consumer loans
- Provide referral assistance for investments and financial counseling
- Increase penetration in all Verity products and services
- Assists with the contact center operations, audits, and opening/closing procedures
- Implements and maintains policies and procedures to maximize efficiency and ensure proper documentation
- Adhere to established security procedures and compliance policies
- Meet and exceed assigned monthly, quarterly, and annual goals
- Identify issues of concern and contribute ideas toward the Credit Union vision
- Off-hour events and commitments may be expected
- Maintain knowledge of all state and federal regulations that are applicable to the transactions performed
- Perform other job related duties as assigned
- Our Call Center Representatives can expect to work 37.5 hours per week Monday - Friday between the hours of 7:45 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.
- You will not have to work weekends and will receive 10 paid holidays off
- Attending the job during regular business hours is a requirement of this position