This is a temporary to hire position that is primarily responsible for obtaining and gathering receipts for submittal to reimbursement system and reconciling any discrepancies.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Interpret and comply with contract regulations and record keeping requirements
- Enter reimbursement claims into online billing portal
- Review denials from the reimbursement system, research and resubmit same
- Review reimbursement system payments for discrepancies and update spreadsheet accordingly
- Reconciles and recommends resolution for discrepancies and problems
- Assist payroll coordinator with employee expense reimbursements
- Assist the finance department with claims and receivables
- Prepare and maintain detailed spreadsheets
- Posts customer payments
- Updates receivables by totaling unpaid invoices
- Verifies validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information
- Summarizes receivables; verifies totals and prepares reports
- Manage correspondence by answering emails and sorting mail
- Handles expenses and billing cycles
- Manages staff expense requests
- Maintains records by photocopying and filing appropriate documents as needed
- All other duties as assigned
This position does not have any supervisory responsibilities.
Preferred Experience and/or Education
- High school diploma, Associates degree preferred
- 2 years general office experience
- Proficient in MS Office software – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Data Entry Skills
- General Math Skills
- Analyzing Information
- Attention to Detail
- Problem Solving
- Verbal and Oral Communication
- Critical Evaluation
- Ethical Practice
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
- This position is full-time, temporary to hire opportunity.
- Typical workdays are Monday through Friday and the hours are flexible.
- Working conditions are normal for an office environment. This role routinely uses equipment such as computers, smartphones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and scanners.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. This position requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and ability to adjust focus.
- No travel is required for this position
Complete Mobile Dentistry and Complete Dental Staffing is an equal opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, age, or other legally protected characteristics. Military veterans, AmeriCorps, Peace Corps, and other national service alumni are encouraged to apply.