Job Purpose: Assist St. Petersburg Veterinary Center personnel.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Clean and disinfect medical facilities.
- Complete routine tasks such as weighing, taking temperatures and giving prescribed oral medications.
- Perform medicated baths.
- Complete daily treatment feeds and monitor diets.
- Restrain animals during exams and diagnostics.
- Restrain animals during euthanasia procedures.
- Provide friendly, responsive and personalized customer service.
- Keep accurate and updated records and enter data as required into appropriate shelter software.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Participate in required meetings and trainings.
- Professionally represent SPCA Tampa Bay at all times.
- Assist other SPVC team employees as needed.
- All other duties as assigned.