Do you have the creative and technical skills to produce/edit video projects? Do you have a passion for games? This newly created role requires a creative approach, a person with a sense of responsibility and organization. Do you have the creative mind to help build materials for marketing purposes?
Asmodee Group is a leading international games publisher and distributor committed to telling amazing stories through great games with over 34 million games sold in more than 50 countries. Through our portfolio of iconic game titles, including Catan, Ticket to Ride, Pandemic, Dead of Winter, Splendor, Dobble/Spot it! and Star Wars: X-Wing, we create a dynamic transmedia experience for players across a variety of digital and physical platforms. Asmodee also creates inspiring and innovative products in partnership with leading entertainment and technology companies. With a global workforce of over 1000 people, Asmodee operates in Europe, North America, South America and Asia.
Capitalizing on the wealth of its 300+ rich IP catalogue the Asmodee groups ambition is to become a leading content group over the next years.
Summary of Position
Reporting to the Global Creative Director the Creative Director/Producer will support the creation (scripting, editing, and producing) of compelling digital ad content for our brands. You will join Asmodee Group but be based in the Fantasy Flight Games studio in Roseville, Minnesota. You will develop and execute brand marketing content across digital/social and offline media platforms.
- Develop briefs and scripts in conjunction with the FFG Marketing Director and the FFG development team.
- Develop strong relationships with distribution units and consumer creative units.
- Edit and produce video content.
- You will be responsible for all areas of editing across sound mixing, color grading, subtitles, revisioning, with quick turnarounds, using recommended services and subscriptions.
- Help to create, source, and update graphic assets for video content.
- Assist in developing a scalable content strategy for all social product offerings; supporting content is on-brand and consistent in style, quality and tone of voice.
- Own and optimise initiative prioritisation and project intake processes, effectively triaging requests.
- You understand the competitive landscape and ad to the conversation and idea generation process.
- Produce all live stream projects for FFG & other US studios.
- You will be directing (live stream production), crafting and editing premium content, from concept through to final delivery and manage the sharing, storing and archiving of trailers, sizzle reels, topical/episodic content, brand-led content, long and short-form content, custom shoot creative, etc.
- As business grows this position could be required to manage employees.