Are you a person with the ability to think, define, plan, implement, amplify and measure high quality events? If you are a motivated, creative and inspired individual with a great creative mind who can meticulously plan and execute global events that enhances the family experience then you may be the right person for this opportunity.
Asmodee Group is a leading international games publisher and distributor committed to telling amazing stories through great games with over 34 million games sold in more than 50 countries. Through our portfolio of iconic game titles, including Catan, Ticket to Ride, Pandemic, Dead of Winter, Splendor, Dobble/Spot it! and Star Wars: X-Wing, we create a dynamic transmedia experience for players across a variety of digital and physical platforms. Asmodee also creates inspiring and innovative products in partnership with leading entertainment and technology companies. With a global workforce of over 1000 people, Asmodee operates in Europe, North America, South America and Asia.
Capitalizing on the wealth of its 300+ rich IP catalogue the Asmodee groups ambition is to become a leading content group over the next years.
Summary of Position
Reporting to the Global Communications & Events Director (Based in Paris), this position will require the ability to think, define, plan, implement, amplify and measure high quality events based within the U.S.
- Apply strategic marketing objective to event execution.
- Define the overall brand activation strategy for Asmodee central events, from ideation to execution in collaboration with the consumer platform team, studios, PR and influence teams
- Collaboration with external partners to deliver incredible consumers shows around board gaming (real life, hybrid or online events)
- Define the event amplification strategy to ensure brand awareness, reach and visibility of our brands, at shows but also outside the shows.
- Partner with the PR team and Content team to ensure that all events are captured as media resources and media amplification is prioritized at all events (i.e. supply material for event press releases, briefings, press images, etc.).
- Produce detailed event decks for all key stakeholders.
- Lead the execution and organization of all the logistics of onsite and offsite events, ensuring that all components are aligned with the brand image and identity.
- Organize and manage ticket allocation and event accommodation with the support of internal teams.
- Develop ideas for creative event branding, collateral and other on-site materials that enhance the attendees experience.
- Provide timely event recaps containing both pre-event summaries, and post-event wrap up reports and feedback, partnering with internal departments to determine both attendees satisfaction and event ROI.
- Evaluate event successes and areas for improvement.
- Manage all budgets and invoicing associated with events, from budget forecast to accounting follow-up.
- Build strong relationships with local vendors or agencies and maintain a list of key contacts for events organization and appoint and manage event/creative agencies (when required for large scale events).
- Travel and be present to all events and provide on-site support; pre, post and during events for all events.
- Onsite leadership and team management at corporate hospitality events.
- Conduct regular conference calls and meetings with prepared documents/presentations, manage and communicate project status with internal manager, internal team and external partners.
- Define, create and share events and experiential guidelines with Asmodee countries, to support consistency and impact of events.
- Passport required for position.
- Frequent travel in US, some travel outside of US may be required.