Join the TCV Team! TCV Community Services is a dynamic organization that provides a continuum of services, care and support that empowers individuals, families and communities with behavioral, mental health, substance abuse and/or developmental issues to sustain their recovery and achieve the important possibilities in their lives.
In our Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (IDD) Department, we provide an array of support and training to individuals to enable them to increase their level of independence and improve their quality of life. Multiple locations in the Pittsburgh area including Homestead, Braddock, West Mifflin and North Versailles, PA.
What to Expect As a Direct Support Professional within our IDD Department, you can expect every day to be different as you work alongside our individuals to enrich their lives. Some responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting with all daily routines, including self-care and home-care
- Transporting to and attending scheduled medical appointments
- Instruction related to cognitive skill development, social and different life skills, and self-regulation coaching
- Participating in community events and accessing community resources
- Facilitating leisure time activities and so much more!
- Full Time, Part Time, and Casual positions available at various locations
- Varying schedules available to meet your availability
Why TCV Community Services?
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive Benefits package (for eligible employees) including: Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurances
- Generous Paid Time Off & 9 Agency Paid Holidays (for eligible employees)
- Opportunities for professional growth and development
How to Apply
- You can apply to this position directly through this posting through Indeed or tcv.net