Oversee Amazon ASAP Program
- Monitor Andrews McMeel ASAP Budget.
- Working with Amazon Sales Director, create monthly merchandising packages for Frontlist titles inclusive of on-site, email, and physical store locations.
- Enter all ASAP Nominations in ASAP Portal in Vendor Central.
- Review Monthly ASAP Accept/Reject Report Confirmed Packages. Dispute/resolve any rejections with ASAP Team.
- Communicate accepted ASAP Packages and merchandising placements to Marketing and Editorial.
- Monitor on-site execution, keeping log and proof of placement each month.
- Create thematic promotions incorporating Frontlist and Backlist titles with an eye toward seasonality, category themes, and opportunities specific to an author/brand/series.
Oversee Amazon pay-per-click and DSP advertising programs
- Working with Amazon Sales Director, plan, create, and evaluate performance for titles planned for advertising. Help determine where to add funding, how to optimize, or when to end campaigns.
- Monitor all ongoing campaigns in Amazon Advertising platform on a regular basis with a focus on frontlist, Top 100 backlist titles and current season calendars.
- Execute and track yearly AMS advertising budgets as determined by Chief Development Officer.
- Compile monthly advertising performance reports to share with sales and marketing.
- Attend Meetings/Calls with Amazon Advertising Rep as well as Seasonal Business AMS Business Review.
Oversee Best Practices for AMP
- Audit and continuously improve content to increase conversion rate through updating keywords. Could assist with updating BISAC codes, descriptions, author pages, and series pages.
- Collaborate with marketing and editorial to understand title positioning and author history and expectations to inform merchandising and advertising plans.
- Monitor Amazon top search terms for calendar and book trends and inform editorial, sales, and marketing.
- Identify and optimize metadata opportunities.
- Analyze category and title performance metrics to identify growth opportunities for frontlist and backlist titles.
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- High customer service standards
- Knowledge of consumer insights and ability to leverage insights effectively to drive sales
- Superior organization skills and attention to detail
- Ability to plan, execute and adhere to budget
- Ability to analyze and report data on a scheduled basis via Excel
- Understanding of business objectives and ability to prioritize tasks to maximize results, ability to work on multiple projects and hit deadlines
- Team player who works well with peers and colleagues, as well as customers and sales reps
- Extremely proactive with a “can do” attitude
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel, experience in Amazon’s Vendor Central and Advertising systems a plus
- Years’ experience: 2+ years’ experience working in digital advertising
- Education: Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) in Marketing, Advertising, Strategic Communication, or related field
- Necessary systems: Proficient in Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, experience in Amazon’s Vendor Central and Advertising systems a plus.
Please Note: At this time, Andrews McMeel Universal is unable to sponsor applicants who require visa sponsorship.