(Registered Nurse Assessment Coordinator)
FULL TIME – EXEMPT
GREAT BENEFITS INCLUDING A $5,000 SIGN-ON/RETENTION BONUS
The Lutheran Home at Hollidaysburg, a skilled nursing and independent living community, is actively seeking candidates for a full time/exempt RNAC. This is a supervisory position that plans, coordinates, directs, and completes documentation of all resident assessments.
The Lutheran Home at Hollidaysburg is offering a $5,000 sign-on/retention bonus for an RNAC. Occasional, or casual, positions do not qualify. Bonuses will be paid in increments over a specified period of time.
- Ensures that all personnel follow procedures for proper and complete documentation on current resident conditions.
- Conducts the MDS assessment for all residents including new admissions, annual assessment, quarterly review, and level of care and condition changes.
- Develops resident care plans for the residents and acts as a resource person for the preparation of care plans for other units.
- Serves as a consultant to the Restorative Nurse Coordinator.
- Coordinates discharge and transfers of residents in concert with the social services department.
- Coordinates and conducts care plan/interdisciplinary team meetings and staff in-services.
- Participates in management weekend rotation.
- Current PA RN license, two years of experience in a long term care setting, thorough understanding of MDS 3.0, PPS, and Case Mix.
- Ability to train and lead clinical staff in resident assessment criteria.
- Prior RNAC experience preferred.
Benefits for full or part time team members may include:
- Competitive Salary
- Choice Benefits Program options include:
- Health insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance and ADD
- Generous paid time off program (full and part-time team members) and annual cash-out option
- Tuition reimbursement
- Uniforms supplied based on position
- Discounted child day care program where available
- Continuing Education
- Generous Recognition Program
Please contact our Human Resources department today at 1-814-696-4571 for more information, submit an application online at www.alsm.org or stop by:
The Lutheran Home at Hollidaysburg
916 Hickory Street
Hollidaysburg, PA 16648