Experience, Competencies and Education
- Relevant education or experience in summer camp, environmental or experiential education, including teaching in formal or non-formal education settings.
- Available for flexible eight-hour shifts Monday-Friday during camp weeks.
- Ability to implement and model excellent risk management practices and maintain a physically, socially and emotionally safe environment for our participants.
- Capable of working as part of a collaborative team.
- Willingness to be coached and openness to feedback.
- Demonstrated commitment to equity and inclusion in education, and creating positive community work culture. We especially encourage you to apply if you have lived experience as a member of (or extensive experience working with people from) any communities that are impacted by the historic and current system of oppression that has limited access to environmental education, or the outdoors in general.
- Possess current Wilderness First Aid certification and CPR (Adult, Child and Infant) or willing to acquire before staff training.
NatureBridge is an equal opportunity employer. Recruiting and retaining a diverse workforce is a high priority. Please submit your resume and three references to our Online Career Portal.
In lieu of a cover letter, please respond to the short-answer questions on the online application. No calls, faxes, or printed materials, please. No agencies, please. Applications are accepted on a rolling basis until all spots are filled.