- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- 1-5 years of related work experience
- Attention to detail
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Ability to meet multiple deadlines
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word and Excel)
- Familiarity with FASB pronouncements and US GAAP
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of accounting systems and sub-ledgers
- Ability to analyze/resolve issues with minimal supervision
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Being a team player
- Vaccinated against COVID 19. Proof will be required.
Physical Requirements to Perform Duties:
- Ability to be stationary for long periods of time at a computer. Internet required for work from home.
- This position is eligible for medical, dental, paid vacation, sick time, and holidays. Salary is commensurate with experience.
Please send a resume, cover letter, and salary requirements through the Indeed application portal by May 27, 2022. Applicants without cover letters will not be considered. No calls, please.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Habitat for Humanity Philadelphia provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ethnicity, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, medical condition, physical or mental disability, genetic information, pregnancy, veteran status, marital status, familial status, source of income status, domestic or sexual abuse victim status or any other category protected by applicable federal, state or local law in any employment-related decision, including recruitment, hiring, compensation, training, promotion, demotion, transfer, layoff, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment.