The Human Resources Generalist Recruitment Coordinator supports the Human Resources Director in performing a variety of Human Resources support activities. This position will assist the Human Resources Director in the day to day operations and administrative duties of the Human Resources Department. This position will provide excellent customer service to management, employees, vendors, applicants and the general public.
- Assist the Human Resources Director with day-to-day operation of the Human Resources function and duties.
- Provide clerical and administrative support for the HR Department
- Provide excellent customer service to employees, vendors, applicants and the general public.
- Remain up-to-date on Human Resources policies, procedures, laws, regulations, best practices and the Employee Handbook.
- Assist with HR events such as wellness clinics, employee appreciation events, Easter egg hunts, etc.
- Learn the SHRM competency model of HR standards, (Communication, Relationship Management, Ethical Practice, HR expertise, Business Acumen, Critical Evaluation, Cultural Effectiveness, Leadership & Navigation, Consultation.)
- Represent and uphold the Museum’s policies, values and mission.
- Perform other duties as required
- Responsible for HR administrative functions, including filing, faxing, scanning, etc.
- Responsible for assisting the HR Director in entering and verifying information in the Paylocity HRIS system to include personnel management, applicant tracking, ACA monitoring, time and attendance, and benefits enrollment.
- Responsible for confidential employee file management.
- Completes employment verifications as needed.
New Hire Orientation/Onboarding/SMO101/Training Duties
- Prepare, coordinate and present New Hire Orientations
- Make employee identification badges for new hires.
- Prepare, coordinate, and present at SMO101.
- Ensure that employees complete required trainings annually.
- Assist the HR Director in organizing the annual benefit open enrollment.
- Serve as employee point of contact for questions related to insurance coverage, billing, and providers.
- Assist new hires in enrolling in benefits and the 403b retirement plan.
- Responsible for ensuring that all jobs are posted with minimal errors
- Ensure that candidates are screened, interviewed and selected according to our standards
- Ensure that candidates go through new hire orientation and onboarding successfully
- Assist in scheduling interviews and ensuring that applicants fill out background check forms.
- Assist applicants when they call to check their application status.
- Attend Job Fairs and recruitment events, some of which may be on the weekend.
Employee Relations Duties
- Assist in organization and collection of performance evaluations.