At Walton Arts Center/Walmart AMP, we strive to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay and do their best work. We pride ourselves on bringing the best Arts and Entertainment to our audiences in Northwest Arkansas, and we know our organization runs on the hard work and dedication of our passionate and creative employees.
Our organizations’ dedication to promoting diversity, multiculturalism, and inclusion is clearly reflected in our values: Relevance; Inclusivity; Sustainability; Excellence. Diversity is a commitment at Walton Arts Center/Walmart AMP. We are fully focused on equity and believe deeply in diversity of race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, national origin and all the other fascinating characteristics that make us unique.
Walton Arts Center Inc. operates two campuses: a 1,200-seat proscenium theatre and 269-seat black box in Fayetteville and an 11,000-capacity outdoor Amphitheatre known as the Walmart AMP in Rogers, AR. Walton Arts Center is celebrating its 30th Anniversary as Arkansas’ premier performing arts center and Walmart AMP has consistently been one of Billboard's top-rated amphitheaters producing 30 plus concerts per season.
Located in the beautiful Ozark Mountains, NWA (as the locals refer to it) includes Benton, Washington, and Madison counties, with five cities: Bentonville, Fayetteville, Rogers, Springdale and Siloam Springs. The economic opportunity is unparalleled, but so is the lifestyle — see: 400-plus miles of mountain biking trails and paved pathways, a thriving arts community complete with world-class performing arts center and museums, a legitimate beer and food scene, and live music to enjoy. Best of all, it’s a place where everyone is welcome.
The Social Media Coordinator will manage organic and paid social media for Walton Arts Center and Walmart AMP.
Principal Responsibilities (Essential Functions)
- Research, develop, execute and measure organic social media plans across all social media platforms for Walton Arts Center venues and events, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and Twitter
- Create show and series-specific social media plans that drive sales and engagement, as well as day-to-day monitoring and execution of brand-related social media messaging
- Execute paid social media plans in coordination with marketing director
- Analyze performance data for both paid and organic social campaigns
- Manage relationships with social media influencers, to include planning, activation, and reporting on both paid and organic influencer campaigns
- Monitor, listen and respond to users as needed, maintaining brand professionalism
- Research and recommend social media platforms, programs and opportunities for engagement with our followers
- Create engaging content for our social media and marketing channels including produced videos, live broadcasts, contests, Instagram stories, TikTok videos, promotions and more, with an eye for developing content that is specific to each channel. Attend events to capture content for social media use and to represent Walton Arts Center/Walmart AMP at both on and off-site events, as needed
- Work with the entire Communications Team to disseminate show updates, weather, or safety updates accurately and quickly
- Maintain collaborative and professional working relationships with teammates, fellow staff members from other departments, vendors, patrons, clients and tenants of leased spaces
- Maintain security and safety requirements as defined by operations guidelines
- Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures
- Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor for which the employee is qualified and physically able to perform with reasonable accommodations