Job Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent written communication skills
- Proficient communicator and listener
- Excellent relationship-building skills
- Computer literate, high level of accuracy and detail oriented
- Must be able to handle multiple functions at the same time and maintain good organizational skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- 10+ years of proven program management/account management experience
- 5+ years' experience in electronic manufacturing services (EMS)
- High level of general business acumen
- Strong business management ability, including P&L responsibility
- Ability to influence cross-functionally, both within the company and with external companies/customers
- Prior management experience preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required, MBA preferred
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
Compensation and Benefits:
- Benefits Offered: Comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental and vision coverage; company-paid basic life/AD&D insurance, short-term and long-term disability insurance; voluntary supplemental insurances, flexible spending accounts and employee assistance program (EAP). Sick Leave, Vacation Time, and company-paid Holidays are also provided as paid time off. NEOTech also provides a 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan option with a company match.
NEOTech is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
NEOTech has a long-standing commitment to maintaining a safe, quality-oriented and productive work environment. We also want all employees to perform their duties safely and efficiently, in a manner that protects their interests and those of their co-workers. We recognize that alcohol and drug abuse pose a threat to the health and safety of NEOTech employees and to the security of the Company’s equipment and facilities. For these reasons, NEOTech is committed to the elimination of drug and alcohol use and abuse in the workplace. Candidates being considered for hire must pass a pre-employment background check and drug test which include screening for illegal drugs and marijuana.