POSITION TITLE: Quarantine Navigator/Promotor (a)
DEPARTMENT: COVID-19 Response
REPORTS TO: Clinical Health Director
FLSA STATUS: 1.0 FTE, Non-Exempt, Non-Union Position, Varied Schedule, may work on weekends
COMPENSATION: $20.92 or $21.54 (with Bilingual differential)P
The Quarantine Navigator/Promotor(a) will be responsible to provide supplies and resource through the no-contact distribution of Isolation Care Kits to individuals and families who have tested positive for COVID-19, with the goal of helping families quarantine successfully in order to stop the spread of COVID-19. This individual will conduct their work according to resident empowerment models of community advocacy.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (Essential Functions):
- Community Outreach and Resident Leader Support
Participates in all assigned parts of the approved work plan, including:
- Assembling isolation care kits to meet criteria set by Alameda County
- Distributing care kits to families’ homes within 72-hours of referral
- Ensure inventory of care kit supplies and resource information
- Provide no-contact referral information to Resource Navigators
- Project Tracking and Reporting
- Maintains and updates various project documents, including distribution logs and resource request forms.
- Other Functions:
- Track and regularly report on key metrics for responsible function areas.
- Provides input and feedback on potential related projects/programs as appropriate
- Collaborates on special projects related to agency objectives as appropriate
- Miscellaneous duties as assigned