Position Title: Women’s Pastor
Department Name: Life Groups
Organizational Level: Professional
Reports to: Lead Life Groups Pastor
FLSA Status: Exempt
Full/Part time: Full-time
Salary Range: $55,000 - $63,000 annualized
Date: September 2023
The Women’s Pastor will work with the Life Groups team while leading and overseeing ministries that disciple and empower women to be like Jesus, according to Southeast’s vision and mission.
- Lead and oversee ministries that will disciple and empower women to be like Jesus, according to Southeast’s four pillars of ministry: Moving from brokenness to wholeness; connecting to purposeful community, living a spiritually disciplined life; global impact.
- Develop and articulate the vision for women’s ministry in correlation with the vision of the church at large.
- Collaborate with other departments to build and support ministries for all groups and ages of adults, especially women.
- Identify, encourage and equip women to use their gifts in development of ministry, and assist them in finding ways to serve and disciple others through those gifts.
- Build, lead and equip the volunteer leaders.
- Develop systems that will effectively connect women to God and each other.
- Oversee the spiritual development of women through Bible study and discipleship, mentoring, prayer, community growth, and service.
- Lead the overall plan for women’s ministries by designing the ministries, setting and managing goals and budget, implementation, and conducting regular ministry evaluations.
- Maintain the master schedule and calendar of events for women’s ministries, ensuring effective correlation with the other ministries of Southeast.
- Ensure that events are well planned, strategic towards vision, well promoted and well organized through collaboration with other ministries.
- Communicate regularly and effectively to all women and Southeast staff.
- Work with other staff to provide pastoral care and spiritual direction for Southeast congregation and community.
- Perform other duties, as needed.
This position will be completed in 40+ hours per week, including weekends, some evenings and holidays.
This job operates in a professional office environment and uses standard office equipment such as laptop computers, desktop computers and telephones.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear and frequently required to sit and/or stand for sustained periods of time; lift, push, pull items in excess of 30 lbs; walk and reach with hands and arms.