Eastside Prep is seeking a Facilities Support team member to help us fulfill our mission to guide students to think critically, act responsibly, lead compassionately and innovate wisely. All qualified candidates will be added to our pool of professionals and contacted as needed.
Who we are:
Eastside Prep is an independent school located in Kirkland, WA just five miles from Seattle. With 507 students in grades five through twelve, EPS seeks critical thinkers, responsible actors, compassionate leaders, and wise innovators to help us realize our vision and mission. We offer challenging and rewarding career opportunities in a collaborative and supportive environment. We provide competitive pay and a comprehensive benefit package, including medical, dental, vision and disability insurance, as well as a 403(b) retirement plan. Our community of committed, creative and passionate people is ideal for those who value integrity and purposeful change. If you're looking for a community that values your individuality and expertise, Eastside Prep may be the right place for you.
Under general supervision, responsible for set-up, clean-up and resetting of event spaces, as well as custodial and maintenance as required.
- Assist with set-up, reset, and clean-up of each event/meeting space as requested by the supervisor
- Ensure event/meeting spaces are clean and reset on regular basis throughout the day
- Ensure campus is free of trash and debris and the campus is always presentable
- Ensure campus is always safe and alerts the supervisor of any findings
- Provide extra cleaning support of rooms and restrooms as needed
- Provide daily security/safety presence on campus and on weekend rotation as needed
- Assist with vehicle fleet cleanliness and fueling, if part of specific job duties
- Performs other duties as assigned