- Detail oriented
- Works effectively, independently and to deadlines
- Highly organized and able to multi-task and effectively prioritize
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Professional personal and telephone manners
- Highly proficient in the use of MS Office Suite
- Team player with a flexible, ‘can-do’ outlook
- Readily takes initiative
Work Environment and Physical Demands
While performing the responsibilities of this position, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this role. The associate is occasionally required to travel.
This position description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the position and it is not intended to be a comprehensive list of skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with this position
World 50, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer that values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. World 50 also maintains a Drug-Free Workplace.