Since its beginning in 1946, TST has evolved into a vertically integrated producer, buyer, trader and processor of aluminum scrap and dross.
Today, TST is one of the major American producers of secondary aluminum ingot, billet and cast plate.
TST is also a major distributor of primary aluminum foundry ingot, grain refiners and hardeners. Other services include worldwide trading of nonferrous scrap and other aluminum commodities.
We are currently seeking a Utility Worker located in Chino. If you want to be a part of our growing team, we want to hear from you.
Sorting different metals by the material it is and separating defects. Familiar with the metal industries to recognize the material by sight. Help in different areas of the scrap yard and performs general housekeeping.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Examines articles for defects and sorts articles according to extent of defect.
- Test (assay) scraps material as instructed.
- Unloads and unpacks incoming shipments.
- Maintain housekeeping and roadway free of material.
- Able to recognize the different metals based on previous scrap yard experience
- Using material handling equipment loads and unloads outgoing or incoming product from containers, flatbeds, railroad cars and position product in predetermined areas of the yard.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Management.