1. B.A. Social Work or a related field OR four years combined of related experience and college preferred; minimum requirement one year of college working towards degree and one year relevant experience.
2. Bilingual Skills preferred (Spanish/Cantonese)
3. Effective organizational and communication skills
4. Excellent analytical skills; detail-oriented
1. Maintain professional standards of performance, demeanor, and appearance at all times.
2. Perform tasks and responsibilities in a thorough and timely manner in compliance with agency policy and standards, and conforming to scheduling requirements of this job description and program.
3. Maintain a creative, team-building, cooperative approach to job performance and seek to bring a constructive, problem-solving orientation to all tasks.
4. Maintain an awareness of the agency's mission and work to promote the positive individual and social change goals it embodies.
5. Exercise discretion and professional judgment at all times in keeping with the responsibility carried personally and by the agency for the care and welfare of youth and families.
1. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
2. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, hear and sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk and use hands to find, handle or feel objects, tools or controls.
3. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: This position is based at the CARC offices located at 44 Gough St. Ste. 104, San Francisco and is accessible by public transportation.
SECURITY CLEARANCE: 1. Must pass DOJ/FBI background check
OTHER DUTIES: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY: Huckleberry Youth Programs is an equal opportunity employer, committed to providing equal opportunity to its employees and applicants for employment without discrimination on the basis of race; color; ethnic background; religion; gender; gender identity or expression; sexual orientation; national origin; ancestry; age; marital status; pregnancy, childbirth, or other related medical condition; disability, including HIV- related conditions; or status as a covered veteran. This policy applies to every aspect of employment, including but not limited to: hiring, advancement, transfer, demotion, layoff, termination, compensation, benefits, training and working conditions.
FAIR CHANCE: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.