- Advanced QuickBooks or QuickBooks Online skills
- Proficient with MS Excel, Word & Outlook
- Familiarity with cloud-based software applications
- Familiarity with Bill.com a plus
- Experience with other general ledger packages a plus
- Experience with leading and coaching team members and fostering productive client relationships
- Forward-thinker who is open to new ideas and a desire to try new technologies and processes
- Strong organizer with good time management skills and the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong communication skills
- CPA with five plus years of previous experience in industry and/or accounting firm; experience in all facets of accounting department (e.g., A/P, A/R, Payroll, G/L, monthly close process), and a knowledge of GAAP
All applicants for this position must be authorized to work in the United States now and in the future without requiring sponsorship.
We encourage employee development and offer an attractive compensation and benefits package, including 401(k) plan, health/dental and life insurance, flexible spending accounts, paid time off (PTO), and assistance with personal computer purchases.
For over 50 years, Anders has delivered full-service accounting, tax, audit and advisory services to growth-oriented companies, organizations and individuals. Every day, our partners and staff serve as a catalyst for those striving to achieve their highest potential, and carry this mentality on to our clients and community. Ranked #103 on Accounting Today’s List of Top Accounting Firms and a Firm to Watch, Anders is a member firm of the Leading Edge Alliance (LEA), one of the largest international associations of independent accounting firms. For more information on Anders, visit anderscpa.com and follow on us Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram: @AndersCPA