Qualifications and Experience Requirements
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must have an open availability Monday-Sunday from opening hours until closing hours.
- Integrity- Honesty in dealing with FSA employees
- Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions
- Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly
- Interpersonal – Likeability and the ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals
- Organized - Being organized and following a systematic method of performing a task
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Proven management experience in the entertainment or hospitality industry
Skill / Competences
- Problem Solving
- Timely Decision Making
- Command skills
- Organizational Agility
- Integrity and Trust
- Time management
- Work/Life Balance
Performance Appraisals, Salary, Benefits, and Chain of Command:
The Manager on Duty will receive performance appraisals (PA) 30, 60, and 90 days with an annual review thereafter in April. This position is paid on a salary and is exempt from overtime pay. The Operation Manager will be required to work an average of 50 hours per workweek. The Operation Manager qualifies for Fun Spot’s Full-Time Team Member benefits.
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against candidates on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, or veteran status. We strongly encourage and seek applications from people of color, people with disabilities, LGBTQ+ individuals, women, men, bilingual and bicultural individuals, veterans, and members of other minority or marginalized groups. Please see Equal Employment Opportunity for more information.