The Data Analyst will work closely with Investigators, Auditors and Client representatives to facilitate investigations of theft, policy violations and/or criminal activity.
- Review POS data using various exception-based reporting software to develop potential theft, training or systemic issues related to any and all clients of DTiQ Services, Inc.
- This analysis will include the development and review of reports and trends using an exception-based reporting system often accompanied with video review and verification of transactions at store/restaurant level.
- The development of a management review system detailing all exception analysis will be made available to your supervisor and other management persons on a weekly basis, as well as detailed reports to customer contacts for their review.
- Initiate case leads and provide actionable data and offer investigative support to drive successful case closures by using investigative resources and related technologies as directed.
- Provide detailed reports outlining issues pertaining to the loss prevention review for customers assigned to you.
- Develop a process to follow-up with issues with notes on resolutions to be provided for future analysis.
- Assist the investigators in researching any POS and video information outside of your analysis.
- Develop reports that will enhance the existing dataset to determine potential dishonesty, training or systemic issues.
- Perform other responsibilities, functions and/or projects as requested
- Identify new data patterns, processes and enhancements
- Statistical reporting
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships
- Partner with supervisor to identify, design, and develop ad hoc reports and new reporting techniques using multiple reporting systems to generate potential case leads and identify new types of dishonest activity