- 7+ years of experience in production
- Shipped multiple AAA PC and / or console games, especially knowledge of certification processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Pro at managing competing priorities and time management
- Establish your own priorities and solve problems
- Remain calm and positive in the face of stress and conflict
- Strong knowledge of project management and office software, ideally Atlassian + MS Office
- Experience with narrative or cinematic driven games
- Worked in another discipline: programming, art, design, narrative, animation, et cetera
- Knowledge of Agile and other methodologies, can speak to tradeoffs and find the right path
- Expert Jira, Confluence, Excel know how
- CSM, PMP or other certifications
- Competitive starting salary
- Generous PTO including paid parental leave
- Health, dental, and vision insurance for you and your family
- Growth opportunities for your career
We cannot sponsor visas.
Salary Range: $85k-$100k DOE
**Please note that the compensation information is a good faith estimate for this position only and is provided pursuant to the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act and Equal Pay Transparency Rules. It is estimated based on what a successful Colorado applicant might be paid. It assumes that the successful candidate will be in Colorado or perform the position from Colorado. Similar positions located outside of Colorado will not necessarily receive the same compensation. **
About Deck Nine
Here at Deck Nine Games our passion is storytelling games. We are an independent game developer dedicated to crafting AAA interactive story games that inspire, transform, and entertain players. In 2021 we released Life is Strange True Colors, which went on to win multiple awards for storytelling and visuals, including best storytelling for 2021 and a VGA for Games for Impact. Recently we announced that we are developing a game for the hit sci-fi Amazon series, The Expanse. Our prior titles have won multiple awards, including Game of the Year and nominations for VGA and BAFTA awards. The studio is 100+ amazing people both located in our headquarters in sunny Westminster, Colorado and spread throughout the world permanently remote.
As the crafters of stories that encompass the full breadth of life’s experiences, Deck Nine is committed to building a diverse, inclusive, and multicultural team in which people from all walks of life feel inspired to do their best work. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and believe deeply in the creativity and strength built from diversity of race, religion, disability, gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, nationality, and the many other qualities that make us different.
If this sounds appealing to you, please apply now!