ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Aleva Stores began in 1957 and is now a third generation multi-channel retailer based in Rochester Hills, Michigan. The company currently operates twelve e-commerce websites. Aleva Stores has a state-of-the-art distribution center that processes an average of 2,000 shipments daily with seasonal daily spikes as high as 10,000 shipments. We also offer third party fulfillment services and we've grown to become the logistical backbone for many companies.
We are looking for great people to join our team!
This position will provide general labor in our warehouse, and will also pick and stock products.
- Picking customer orders accordingly, reporting any problems or issues to a Supervisor or Team Lead immediately
- Stock incoming product to appropriate location, ensuring each item is scanned per respective protocol
- Stock amnesty bins
- General housekeeping, ensuring aisles and high traffic areas are clear of debris and product
- Deliver picked orders to appropriate shipping station based on size and product i.e. boxing vs bagging
- Continuously clear off conveyor as orders come down from upstairs, ensuring delivery to appropriate shipping station
- Bin assigning accurately and efficiently
- Special projects with product i.e. assembly or bar-coding
- Any other tasks, projects or duties that may be assigned.