• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office products plus Adobe Acrobat
• Strong organization and detail orientation skills
• Ability to multi-task while maintaining quality and meeting deadlines
• Team oriented to accomplish project work
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong work ethic
• High level of confidentiality, professionalism, and flexibility
We encourage employee development and offer an attractive compensation and benefits package, including 401(k) plan, health/dental and life insurance, flexible spending accounts, paid time off (PTO), and assistance with personal computer purchases.
All applicants for this position must be authorized to work in the United States now and in the future without requiring sponsorship.
For over 50 years, Anders has delivered full-service accounting, tax, audit and advisory services to growth-oriented companies, organizations and individuals. Every day, our partners and staff serve as a catalyst for those striving to achieve their highest potential, and carry this mentality on to our clients and community. Ranked #103 on Accounting Today’s List of Top Accounting Firms and a Firm to Watch, Anders is a member firm of the Leading Edge Alliance (LEA), one of the largest international associations of independent accounting firms. For more information on Anders, visit anderscpa.com and follow on us Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram: @AndersCPA