SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in paper science engineering, chemical engineering, environmental engineering or a related discipline combined with work experience in a process industry (specific experience in the Pulp & Paper industry is highly preferred).
- Good analytical and project management skills.
- Good communication skills, including verbal, written & presentation.
- Good relationship and leadership skills, including ability to convey technical information to non-technical users clearly and concisely.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to think “outside the box”.
- Proficient use of standard engineering software and analysis tools.
- Highly organized, good attention to detail and uses efficient work methods.
- Ability to travel to US locations (travel <10%)
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, sit and use hands to handle or feel.
- The employee frequently is required to talk or hear.
- The employee is occasionally required to reach with hands and arms.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- The noise level in the work environment can be loud at times.
- Regular exposure to moving mechanical parts.
- May be exposed to wet and/or humid conditions.
- Occasionally exposed to high, precarious places, fumes or airborne particles; vibrations.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
This company is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.