- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- A minimum of two years’ of math teaching experience
- Strong knowledge in the related field.
- Ability to communicate, motivate and understand the students’ educational and emotional needs.
- Ability to work cooperatively and communicate effectively with other teachers, support staff, parents and members of the community.
- Ability to recognize and respond to individual and cultural differences in students and utilize a variety of teaching methods to support student learning.
In striving to fulfill its mission, The Potomac School seeks many different voices, viewpoints, and backgrounds. We recognize that differences are a source of strength, and we know that everyone is enriched when each person's contributions and perspectives are valued.