The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing administrative, secretarial and clerical support for the Oklahoma City office. This position is also responsible for receptionist duties including greeting customers/vendors in-person and over the phone.
- High school diploma; specialized training in administrative techniques gained through business college, secretarial school, college preparatory school and/or the equivalent work experience required.
- Minimum of two years experience secretarial/clerical experience required.
- Proven ability to function with integrity and confidentiality required.
- Effective oral and written communication skills, accuracy in punctuation, composition, and grammar required.
- Task-oriented, attention to detail, and ability to multi-task required.
- Proficiency in the use of computer equipment and software, including but not limited to: Windows environment (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc. including mail merge) required.
- Work independently and be self-motivated.
- Requires accuracy and attention to detail.
- Minimum 40 wpm typing speed required.