Developmental Pathways has a fantastic opportunity for a Service Coordinator in our Early Intervention department to coordinate support services and therapeutic intervention for children living in a variety of settings. Our Service Coordinator role is responsible for communicating with a broad team of providers which may include professionals, direct care employees' families, and natural supports chosen by the individual/family being served.
This position will be based out of our Inverness office in the Denver Metro area, just south of the Denver Tech Center in Englewood, CO. We’re committed to a great work-life balance here, so our offices are open Monday – Thursday and are closed on Fridays! This is a full-time 36-hour/week position working Mondays – Thursdays.
More about what you’ll get to do as our Service Coordinator
* Request or obtain potential services and/or providers to meet individual needs/preferences as determined by the individual plan (IFSP)
* Mentor individuals' service choices and help families determine priorities for service
* Respond promptly and professionally to individual/family needs and requests
* Monitor health and safety issues; advise and counsel as necessary
* Develop and review ISFP/FSP with family and multidisciplinary team where applicable
* Attend and participate in individual meetings; schedule and facilitate as needed
* Attend resource fairs, school liaison opportunities, and public awareness events as assigned to communicate information about programs and services
* Connect new referrals to appropriate entity for eligibility determination and provide support throughout the process
* Meet with families to provide materials and overview of procedural safeguards, funding hierarchy and service delivery models
* Actively participate in the State and local early childhood community task forces, work groups, advisory boards, meetings, trainings, CICC meetings and the Early Childhood Council
* Work with service providers and independent contractors to assure expenditures are within budgetary guidelines
* Develop and maintain case files
The Good Stuff- Starting Salary and Benefits!
$17.74 - $20.89 / hourly
Here's some of the excellent benefits we offer and why it's great to work here!
* A great work-life balance where a full-time workweek = 36 hours
* Health/dental/vision coverage
* Employer paid and supplemental life insurance
* Short- and long-term disability insurance
* Generous paid time off and holiday pay
* 401(k) investment plan, with an employer match of up to 4%
* Mileage reimbursement
* Tuition reimbursement program
* Certified Employer for Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
* Healthcare reimbursement and flexible spending plans
* Onsite gym and lounge for employee use at both office locations
* Discounts on auto and homeowners insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Credit union membership
* Employer-paid training