Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 3-5 years of work experience in a support center environment with direct supervisory experience.
- Previous experience managing and monitoring support desk reporting and KPI’s.
- Experience navigating customer support issues to successful resolution
- Knowledge of supported software and technologies
- Proven ability to clearly and successfully communicate with all levels of an organization both internal and external.
- Proven dedication, persistence, follow-up, effective utilization of provided resources and unbeatable customer service.
Work Environment and Physical Requirements:
- Office environment majority of the time with frequent use of computers, phones, and other office equipment or digital tools.
- May be asked to travel, on a rare occasion, by land or air.
- Ability to lift up to 20 pounds
- Changing workload, priorities or demand may require, as needed, an adjusted or expanded work schedule.
Competencies, Traits and Drivers critical to success:
Effective Communication; Active Listening; Effective leadership; Collaboration and Teamwork; Problem Solving; Organized and detail oriented; Drives Results; Self-motivated; Ability to adapt quickly to situations; Passion for coaching and mentoring a team.